SDG Programme Manager for Asia
Global Water Partnership Southeast Asia is recruiting a "SDG Programme Manager for Asia". Deadline for application 22 April 2019.
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter) to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Individual Consultant for WACDEP's Concept Notes Development
GWP-SEA is recruiting individual consultant for concept note development of the following project/program:
1. Local Adaptation Plan Development and Implementation Facility (LAPDIF)
2. Water-Food-Energy Security Status in Southeast Asia (in Collaboration with National Geography)
3. Ecosystem Conservation through Bamboo Partnership in The Citarum River Basin, West Java, Indonesia
Qualified consultants/individual contractors are invited to submit a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating all qualifications and experience related to the assignment through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 2 September 2019 before 17.00 (Jakarta time/ GMT+7) at the latest.
For further reference, please refer to the Term of Reference (TOR) that can be found at the Right panel "CONCEPT NOTE DEVELOPMENT".
GWP-SEA's Internship Programme
GWP-SEA provides opportunities for students to work in an area related to GWP's activities in order to:
- promote a better understanding of water resources management
- offer practical experience which complements their field of study.
Interns are involved in the work of the Secretariat in Jakarta, Indonesia, to carry out assignments relevant to their studies. To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled in an educational programme. GWP offers no remuneration to interns.
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter) to email@example.com