Where to connect with GWP during WWWeek At Home:
24 August | 17:00-17:45 CEST
- This event discusses water interactions, implementation, and financing in the process of enhancing Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) to the Paris Agreement.
26 August | 10:30-11:30 CEST
- Cities and their watersheds - towards integrated urban water resilience. This event presents and discusses recent findings, publications, and best practices from the field.
26 August | 13:00-13:45 CEST
- This session explores ways to solve and make connections in the water-climate-puzzle by using youth stories as a dynamic narrative, connecting youth to decision-makers.
26 August | 17:00-17:45 CEST
- This session explores the development of farmer-led irrigation towards a resilient, sustainable, and inclusive future. Implementers engage in a dialogue to identify actions at different scales to take sustainable and inclusive farmer-led irrigation development forward. The session follows a recent 3-part webinar series held on the topic.
27 August | 10:00-10:45 CEST
- This session shares practices and lessons learned from 9 countries of Europe and Asia in the Northern Water Network on how to maximize the synergies and trade-offs for no-regret decisions regarding water resources and flood risk management in the context of climate change, using nature-based solutions (NBS).