1. What is the vision and mission of your organisation?
The purpose of our organisation is the promotion of eco-citizenship and improving the urban environment through control of water, wetlands and sanitation.
2. Why did you decide to become a GWP partner?
We need to belong to a network to monitor the sector at a global level but also to facilitate the implementation of our cooperation actions at local level.
3. What have you found to be the benefits of GWP partner?
Among the best benefits are the meetings and exchange of experience with various public and private actors at local, regional and global level.
4. What is the main challenge facing the water resources management in your field?
Knowledge and water control, and fight against waterborne diseases.
5. Are there any special projects or initiatives you would like more widely known?
Water week 21-25 March 2015:
- Small meetings of public and private water actors, exhibition, visit at the NKOK site
- Water Parliament;
- World Water Days;
- Starting the realization of a Gabon youth White paper, in partnership with the International Secretariat of Water;
- Water Cycles and eco-friendly activities, elementary school;
- Cycle of drinking water and pollution: primary students;
- Water and climate change: high school students.