1. What is the vision and mission of your organisation?
UCEWP is a research organisation that tries to apply its knowledge in computer modeling to water management.
2. Why did you decide to become a GWP Partner?
Because the idea to promote IWRM (Integrated Water Resources Management) is exactly what we do.
3. What have you found to be the benefits of being a GWP Partner?
Among the best benefits is the opportunity to belong to a unique and valuable partnership.
4. What is the one challenge facing the management of water resources in your area of expertise?
One of the biggest challenges is the transition from action-oriented to goal-oriented inclusive water management.
5. Are there any special projects or initiatives that you would like more widely known?
It would be good if the use of risk management in climate change adaptation is more widely known.